7 Nights/8 Days
Thailand - Cambodia - Vietnam
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL BANGKOK
Meet our guide Transfer to check in at Hotel Overnight at Hotel Bangkok..
DAY 2 : BANGKOK DAY TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. Morning City Temple Tour to Visit Wat Pho Reclining Buddha Temple. Lunch at Riverside Restaurant (Thai and international Buffet) 13:00: Bangkok Canal Tour on Chaophaya River and visit Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) Start your waterway adventure by traveling to the pier of River City and down the khlongs of Bangkok, an historic transportation network primarily used in the city's past. Observe locals going about their daily routine as you float upstream. Cruise to Wat Arun and visit the largest prang temple spire in Thailand, beautifully styled with ceramic tiles and fragments of multicolored porcelain that will take your breath away. Shopping at Gems Factory. Late afternoon Back to hotel. Overnight in Bangkok.
DAY 3 : BANGKOK
Breakfast at hotel. Day at Leisure. Transfer to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Arrive in the morning at Angkor Intl Airport will welcome pick up by friendly tour guide and transfer to visit Angkor Silk Farm at Pouk and Western Baray. Then visit Royal Residence Garden with Famous shrine of Preah Angchek Angcham and enjoy buffet lunch. Check in hotel.
Afternoon, continue visit Killing Field at Wat Thmei, Memorial Monument, Wat Bo Pagoda and Les Artisan D’Angkor. Have dinner at local. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 4 : SIEM REAP
Have breakfast at hotel. Tour visit Angkor Thom complex (South Gate, Bayon, elephant Terrace and terrace of Leper King) – then visit Ta Prohm (Was setting up of Tomb Raider Hollywood Movie). Have lunch at local. Afternoon, visit Angkor Wat temple (7th wonder of the world heritage) and enjoy buffet dinner with Khmer Apsara Dance show. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 5 : FLOATING VILLAGE + TONLE SAP
Have breakfast at hotel. Tour visit Floating Village & Tonle Sap Lake. Star to visit by cruise to view many floating house, stilt-houses, school, station, family shop, farm and daily life’s people living on the water the job… back to city for lunch. Afternoon, free for your shopping at Old Market, Supper Market Lucky Mall, more you can find Branh Collect Shop… Have dinner at local. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 6 : SIEM REAP DEPARTURE
Have breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Airport for your flight departure to Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh arrival, our tour guide will pick up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 7 : CU CHI TUNNEL
Breakfast at hotel. Our guide will pick you up and transfer to Cu Chi – 75 km from city center, it takes around 1hour 15mins. Visit Cu Chi Tunnel, The network included 250km underground tunnels, innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, health bunker, command centers and kitchens. It was also an underground village with over 16000 people lives there during the war. Lunch at local restaurant .Back to Ho Chi Minh City. Take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the ”Paris of the East”: visit the War Remnant Museum, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the handicraft and lacquer ware workshop. Then ending up at Ben Thanh market wet & dry market for your free & easy shopping moment. 18:30: Dinner at local restaurant . Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 8 : HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel, free time until our tour guide transfer to the airport for flight departure.
- Private 35 – 45 seated coach with good driver serving the group THROUGHOUT the program
- Professional English Speaking guide serving the group as programmed.
- 07 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twn/ dbl sharing.
- Entrance fee for sightseeing in as specified in the itinerary.
- Private boat in Mekong Delta.
- 10 meals served at local restaurants as above mentioned.
- Mineral water: 1 bottle/pax/day tour.
- Visa service, Visa stamping fee.
- Personal expenses, Tourist insurance
- Beverage and other meals (Lunch & Dinner) not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air tickets & airport tax. All local & international banking fee.
- High peak season & National holidays surcharges
- Tipping for guide, driver : USD 03.00/PAX/DAY
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Please be aware that hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability
- Hotels’ check-in time is 14.00 and check-out time is 12.00 noon.
- Visa required for entrance Vietnam.